Finished this commissioned capelet i used two kinds of yarn for this (see photos). sorry, no pattern – just made it up based on a previous one i made. enjoy! Share this:PrintEmailFacebookTwitterLike this:Like Loading... Related 2 thoughts on “Finished this commissioned capelet” Add yours I like that you take pictures of the yarn labels. Such a helpful idea. I almost always forget to save the labels or can’t figure out which label is for which project. Reply Thanks! I was pretty proud of myself for doing that. It saves from having to keep them all in paper and try to find them later. Much easier to keyword search my blog 🙂 Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here... Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change ) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email.