I can’t remember the exact name of this yarn but it is a cotton linen blend. I crocheted the scarf in a mini been stitch and a size H crochet hook.
I had some beautiful silk and wool yarn blend that I decided to make a tuck lace shawl out of on my brother KX350 knitting machine. I used 60 needles and started with an E wrap and did the first 10 rows plain then for the tuck lace stitch I put on hold every third needle and did three passes then three passes off hold. I set the tension dial to 5. The length is 526 rows. Then I wet blocked it overnight. I noticed when I blocked it there were a few places on the edges that the needles did not pick up fully so I had to make some minor repairs. Overall I think it turned out OK.
This is the second dish cloth that I have made on the knitting machine. I used Maysville carpet warp and the color is myrtle green. I knitted 60 rows on 40 hooks. I decided to set the tension at three and like it a lot better than the previous dish cloth tension setting which was 6. I crocheted the edging with a size D metal crochet hook in a shell stitch pattern.
Well it’s been about two months, but I’ve finally finished my first sweater! And I think it turned out really nice! I use green Lopi wool (took about 11 skeins) and the zipper is brass that my sister sewed in for me. I used a free Ravelry pattern that is called Tunisian Rib Stitch Zip Front Cardigan by Treva McCain. You can download it here for free. However, I only used the basic shapes and sizes from the pattern and made the collar larger to fit the zipper I bought online which was 34 inches. I also used a size K tunisian crochet hook. I’m really happy with the way it turned out!
The above picture is lining up the zipper with pins before it gets sewn in.
Karen has a Bernina Limited. It’s the fanciest sewing machine I’ve ever seen.
we picked out the green thread on the left.
This is a photo before the zipper got put in. I was trying to see how much more border I needed to add.
This was a photo of just the back panel and one of the front panels completed.